All pupils will undertake mock exams, also known as PPEs, during the academic year. Year 7 will have these once during the academic year - dates to follow.
The exams are an excellent opportunity to prepare pupils for being in the exam hall and working under timed conditions.
- There is to be SILENCE as soon as you enter the exam room. You must not communicate with or disturb other candidates once you are in the exam room.
- You will be told where to sit this is not open to debate or discussion.
- You MUST NOT take into the exam room:
- Coats and bags (Leave them in your locker).
- Mobile phones, watches, headphones or other electronic items.
- You MUST write clearly in Black ink. You are not allowed to use erasable pens, gel pens, highlighters, correcting pens, fluid or tape in your answers.
- Your writing equipment must be placed in a SEE-THROUGH PLASTIC BAG OR PENCIL CASE.
(You are advised to have 2 pens, 2 pencils, ruler, rubber and sharpener)
- Water in a see-through bottle without a label may be taken into the exam room.
- Read carefully the instructions on the question paper and write your answers in the space provided. Put a neat line through mistakes or anything that you do not want to be marked. Do not doodle on your exam paper.
- Make sure you know the time of your exams. If you arrive late you may have to sit the examination after school.
- If you have an exam period 1 go to Morning Prep for a quick register then line up in the quad in tutor groups.