ParentPay is our preferred method of payment. It also has the facility to enable parents/carers to give online consent for their child to attend a school trip.
As well as accepting payments for school trips ParentPay also accepts payments for items such as dinner money, ticket sales and any other school related purchases.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Pupils will not have to worry about queuing to make payments during their break and lunchtime, when they would rather spend time with their friends.
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment