Skip to content ↓
Stewards Academy

Stewards Academy

Science Specialist

Mid-Year Admissions


You can apply to change your child's school during the school year. This is called a mid-year admission.

Application forms and further details on mid-year admissions are available on Essex County Council’s Website which can be found here.

Essex County Council Admissions


Telephone Number: 0345 603 2200