(Available from TOP FORM in the Stow, telephone 01279 434813)
At Stewards we have a standard uniform and P.E. kit for all pupils. Pupils are required to look smart in their uniform both in school and on their way to and from school.
- Plain white shirt with collar, top button, short or long sleeves
- Full length black trousers (no leggings/jeans)
- Black skirt - length: (below the knee and no tube skirts) from TOP FORM
- Stewards tie [45" tie £5.00 / 52" tie £6.00]
- Black blazer with Stewards badge [Badge £3.00]
- Black shoes (not trainers, canvas shoes, plimsolls or boots)
- Plain black or white socks
- Plain V-necked black jumper [optional] (no hooded tops)
- Plain school bag able to fit an A4 folder (fashion handbags are not considered suitable)
Extreme hairstyles are not acceptable (shaved/extensions/colour)
Discreet make-up (no nail varnish / nail extensions)
Please ensure all uniform - ties, shoes etc is labelled with your child's name.
(Clothing items available from CREATE IDENTITEE LIMITED, Unit 43, Greenway Business Centre, Harlow, CM19 5QE, TEL: 01279 456016)
- Plain black shorts with Stewards logo (compulsory)
- Black and gold football socks (compulsory)
- Black and gold rugby top with Stewards logo (compulsory)
- All black tracksuit (optional)
- Football boots
- Black swimming costume or trunks
- Towel and wash kit
- Asthma pump as appropriate
- Large water bottle
- Sun cream and hat (summer months)
NB. The PE Department strongly recommend that all pupils wear protective clothing such as mouth guards and shin pads for rugby and football. Mouth guards can be purchased from sports shops and dentists, the shin pads from sports shops.
Pupils must not take any valuables into the changing rooms. Locker keys may be handed to their PE teacher for safe keeping. The PE Department cannot accept any responsibility for lost items.
Please label all clothing and bags with your child’s name.