(Available from TOP FORM in the Stow, telephone 01279 434813)
At Stewards we have a standard uniform and P.E. kit for all pupils. Pupils are required to look smart in their uniform both in school and on their way to and from school.
- Full length black trousers (no leggings/ jeans)
- Black below the knee pleated skirt
- Plain white shirt with collar, top button and either long or short sleeves
- Stewards tie
- Black blazer with Stewards badge
- Black shoes (not trainers, canvas shoes, boots or plimsolls)
- Plain black or white socks or black tights (not leggings)
- Plain V-neck black jumper [optional] (no hooded tops)
- School bag able to fit an A4 folder (handbags are not permitted)
Extreme hairstyles are not acceptable (shaved/extensions/colour)
Discreet make-up (no nail varnish / nail extensions)
Please ensure all uniform - ties, shoes etc is labelled with your child's name.
(Clothing items available from CREATE IDENTITEE LIMITED, Unit 43, Greenway Business Centre, Harlow, CM19 5QE, TEL: 01279 456016)
- Plain black shorts with Stewards logo (logo compulsory)
- or Black Skort with Stewards logo (logo compulsory)
- Black football socks
- Black & gold rugby top with Stewards logo (logo compulsory)
- Black swimming costume or trunks
- Trainers - no plimsolls
- Football boots - boys and girls (optional) ( moulded or screw in studs)
- All black tracksuit (optional)
- PE bag - (Drawstring bags with Stewards logo and option of embroidered initials are available from CREATE IDENTITEE - Advised but not compulsory)
- A strong waterproof kit bag (optional)
- Sun cream and hat (summer months)
- Swimming cap for boys and girls
- Towel and wash kit
- Hair bands required for long hair
- Black base layers/skins can be worn under PE kit (optional)
NB. The PE Department strongly recommend that all pupils wear protective clothing such as mouth guards and shin pads for rugby and football. Mouth guards can be purchased from sports shops and dentists, the shin pads from sports shops.
Pupils must not take any valuables into the changing rooms. Locker keys may be handed to their PE teacher for safe keeping. The PE Department cannot accept any responsibility for lost items.
Please label all clothing and bags with your child’s name.